Saturday, 11 October 2008

Talang-Talang Island

These are the various tropical marines at Talang-Talang Island where we dive. I like to make it clear that these pictures are not taken by me. I took them off diving friends who owns underwater cameras. My intentions are pure.. lol.

My first dive Edward point me to look at something underneath the rocks, I remembered I was shocked. I was not expecting to see it, let alone moving.

After staring few seconds I realized it is Lobster!
Better don't get any closer...

Blue spotted Stingray.


I think these are Nick's pictures. He likes to take pictures of sea slugs.











Familiar isn't!
Hello Nemo! Is that your dad? lol
I wonder Dory is around or not..

Sea fans.







I don't know the names of the marines but I'm getting books on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment